I have read that two lawmakers want to raise vehicle license fees by $8 million in order to stop the raiding of highway funds that amount to $95 million. How does raising $8 million of fees stop the raiding of $95 million by lawmakers? Now today a lawmaker wants to have the senate approve of who and who cannot run for the office of senator. I just moved from California to escape nutcase legislators from trying to ruin that state. Please tell me I have not moved to just another California.
More like this story
- Arizona in Brief: Arizona group: Border agents ruined migrant provisions
- New fee to help fund road repairs advancing in Legislature
- Editorial: State motors ahead with fee to fix roads, rather than tax hike
- Senate votes to allow Department of Transportation to levy vehicle fees
- Road tax needs could get fee from vehicle licensing