In its last regularly scheduled meetings of 2018, the Prescott City Council will conduct three meetings on Tuesday, Dec. 18.
The meetings will take place at Prescott City Hall, 201 S. Cortez St.
Among the items on the agendas:
executive session, 9 a.m.
• City water rights and assured water supply under the Arizona Department of Water Resources Decision and Order.
• A pre-annexation development agreement with Arizona Eco Development, the firm that is requesting that the city annex two Granite Dells-area parcels into Prescott city limits and to build about 2,700 new homes on the parcels, located north and south of the Highway 89A/Granite Dells Parkway interchange.
Study session, 1 p.m.
• A presentation by consultant Dibble Engineering on the first phase (30 percent) design for a new passenger terminal at the Prescott Regional Airport, as well as the plans for the final 100 percent design.
• Discussion of creation of a commercial tourism temporary sign-free zone.
• A presentation on a rate study for the city’s solid waste and utilities.
Voting session, 3 p.m.
• Consider a $3.9 million contract with Capital Improvements LLC for the South Washington Avenue/East Goodwin Street Improvement project.
• Consider a pre-annexation development agreement with 3rd Gen Enterprises, as well as rezoning from residential to industrial for about 90.5 acres of land located east of Corsair Avenue and north of Centerforce Drive.
— The Daily Courier