Originally Published: August 26, 2018 8:28 a.m.
TAVARES, Fla. — Deputies in Florida are looking for a man who was caught on camera using a chain saw to cut down a political sign.
On August 22, 2018, the Lake County Sheriff's Office tweeted photos showing a man cutting down the sign on State Route 19 in Tavares.
The large 3-post sign was promoting Lake County Clerk of Courts candidate Jason Paynter.
The sheriff's office is asking anyone with information about this case to calll Detective Hauss at 352-343-9529 or email Mike.Hauss@lcso.org.
More like this story
- Florida man’s own dashboard camera lands him in jail
- Deputies: ‘Bored’ Florida man breaks into funeral home
- Man arrested on charges of vandalizing signs in protest of road conditions
- Body camera video: 'I don't want to hurt you, take the **** shot'
- Police Report: Sheriff's office arrests Cordes Lakes man