Originally Published: August 12, 2018 7 p.m.
WITTMAN, Ariz. — The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says a 35-year-old man has been arrested in the shooting deaths of three other men at a home in Wittman.
Jail records indicate Hermelindo Guzman Sanchez was booked on suspicion of three counts of murder and two of endangerment in the Thursday night killings after being located and arrested at his home.
The Sheriff's Office didn't release the names of the victims or specify a suspected motive but said a social gathering "involving alcohol" was taking place at the home where and when the victims were killed.
Online court records don't list a defense attorney for Sanchez who could comment on the allegations.
Wittman is 35 miles northwest of Phoenix.
More like this story
- Arizona man falls to his death at off cliff at Glen Canyon
- Man killed when his truck was hit by a train near Kingman
- Butcher knife attempted assault suspect from Arizona arrested in Utah
- Florida man caught on camera using chain saw to cut down political sign
- Teen boy severely hurt in boat crash in Arizona lake