Originally Published: August 2, 2018 7:50 p.m.
I must object to the tone of the short article in Monday’s paper “Arizona recorded most revenue ever during past fiscal year.” The article tries to make it sound like it is a good thing that taxes are up. This is the opposite of the truth! A more accurate title would be “Arizona government hauls in biggest pile of loot ever.”
More like this story
- Arizona recorded most revenue ever during past fiscal year
- Focus of council retreat turns to money
- PVEDF falls short of job creation goals, heads toward contract renewal with town
- Hotshots earned, cost city millions: Payouts from fighting fires in other states helped offset operating costs
- <b><center>Letters to the Editor</b></center>