Originally Published: April 22, 2018 6 a.m.
New tenants coming to Prescott Gateway Mall
A range of four new tenants will soon be opening at the Gateway Mall, according to Matthew Fish at Sumner Commercial Real Estate.
Fish identified: Lizarraga Bakery will be a new addition in the food court; a retail computer store, Micro AZ, is also expected to open at the mall soon; so will GeekOut Toys and Collectibles; and Starting Point Church of Prescott.
Fish said there are other new tenants considering opening in the mall, too, but he couldn’t release their names yet. He also did not have the business’ opening dates.
Uma’s Haven Resale Store benefits animal shelter
Open in the former Panda’s Place, 9933 Florentine Road, is
Uma’s Haven Resale Store, where sales benefit the Bradshaw Mountain Wildlife Association shelter in Cleator. The shelter is run by Alie Amato, who also owns the store.
“She has over 130 animals there now, some of them wild animals,” being rehabilitated to return to the wild, store manager Kate Toth said. “Others are animals that are unadoptable because of behavioral problems, medical problems, sicknesses.”
Those animals will live out the rest of their days in the care of the shelter, Toth said.
Incidentally, there is no “Uma,” at least not anymore: the store is named for a beloved cat, which has since passed on.
For more information, call 928-632-5628.
Prescott DermaLiftClinic celebrates third anniversary, holds open house
Prescott DermaLiftClinic, 1000 Ainsworth Drive, will be celebrating its third anniversary by hosting an open house, beginning at 3 p.m., and a free seminar at 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. Justin Schepman, clinic owner, will discuss the chemistry of the skin and demonstrate several new, non-invasive procedures including the Quantum Hydration treatment.
For more information or to reserve space at the seminar, call Schepman at 928-713-6907.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: All Things Fabulous! opens in Prescott; most popular AZ breakfast dish in Prescott; Hotshot tribute center still open at mall
- Need2Know: Rue 21 on the move; Riliberto’s coming to PV; Goodwill supports vets; medical spa now at mall
- NEED2KNOW: Mall’s food court fills out; Liquor Barn closing; former Honda dealership deal
- Need2Know: New Prescott espresso bar/consignment shop; PV Denny’s closed for renovation; Mall has new food court tenant
- NEED2KNOW: Pet Club closed in Prescott; new Dollar Tree in Chino Valley