Originally Published: April 22, 2018 5:45 a.m.
The Prescott Chamber’s quarterly Women in Business Luncheon on May 16 will feature the mother-and-daughter duo of Sara and Amanda Murray.
Sara Murray, the owner of Fancy That! has demonstrated how small businesses can exist and thrive, even in a digital world. She began with pop-up locations and seasonal stores in her early business years in Tempe. Now, her family works with her full time, running the store located on Granite Street.
Reservations for the luncheon are required. It will be held in the Marina Room of the Hassayampa Inn on Wednesday, May 16, 2018, from 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Please register online at prescott.org, or contact the Prescott Chamber of Commerce at 928-445-2000.
More like this story
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce quarterly Women in Business Luncheon was held Wednesday, May 16
- Friggatriskaidekamania - Friday the 13th lucky for Fancy That! shop owners
- Healthcare law expert to explain requirements at event
- Local shops struggling with economy
- Women in Business lunch Feb. 12 to feature boot camp coach as motivational speaker