Originally Published: April 7, 2018 5:58 a.m.
BloomTree Realty gives a sizeable donation to the PUSD Family Resource Center to help children in need. BloomTree Realty agents are focused on community and give back financially with every single home closing to a charitable fund that is used to help various worthwhile causes within the Prescott area that are brought to the attention of the BloomTree Realty Agent Council. On Tuesday, March 20, BloomTree Realty Designated Broker Sherri Batten, Agent Stacey Haggart, Executive Operations Officer Jill Normandin, and Executive Strategic Officer Dr. Anne Marie Ward met with Kelly Mattox, PUSD Grants Specialist, Paul Katan, Grants Director, and Rebecca Wood, AmeriCorps Vista, PUSD Family Resource Coordinator to present the funds for the Family Resource Center. The Family Resource Center focuses on taking care of the many children within the school district whose families are struggling by helping to provide funds for clothing and hygiene. By partnering with BloomTree Realty, they are now able to assist 10 more children.
More like this story
- PUSD Family Resource Center relocates
- School district gets the holiday spirit
- Need2Know: WingSpace ‘co-working’ office opens; Dutch Bros. Coffee coming to Prescott; BloomTree Realty donates to PUSD; Backstreet Indoor Flea Market to shut down
- Realty Executives International acquires Northern Arizona brokerage
- Business in Brief: Dorn Homes recognized for charitable work