Originally Published: September 26, 2017 6 a.m.
Last day to register to vote — Tuesday, Oct. 10
Early voting begins —Wednesday, Oct. 11
Ballots will be mailed — Week of Oct. 16
Last day to request and be mailed a ballot — Friday, Oct. 27
Last day to vote in person - Election Day — Tuesday, Nov. 7
Here is the key information voters in the City of Prescott, Sedona Fire District, Cottonwood-Oak Creek School District #6 and Mingus Union High School District #4 must know for the Tuesday, Nov. 7, election.
• All registered voters that reside within these districts are eligible to vote in this election.
• To be eligible to vote, you must register by Tuesday, Oct. 10. You may register in person at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, 1015 Fair St., Room 228, Prescott or 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or online at www.servicearizona.com.
• Election materials cannot be forwarded. If you have changes to your residential or mailing address (i.e. no longer have a post office box, rural route, or receive your mail at a location other than your residence) please contact recorder’s office at 928-771-3248 or visit www.servicearizona.com to update your voter registration by Tuesday, Oct. 10.
• Ballots will be mailed the week of Oct. 16 to all eligible voters. Be sure to sign your affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
• The last day to request and be mailed a ballot is Friday, Oct. 27. Please call 928-771-3248.
You may vote early in person beginning Wednesday, Oct. 11, through Election Day at the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office in either Prescott or Cottonwood.
Information provided Yavapai County Recorder Leslie Hoffman.