Originally Published: September 24, 2017 5:59 a.m.
Prescott Valley Limousine in business
Prescott Valley resident Timothy Kennedy has started a limousine service called Prescott Valley Limousine.
A chauffeur with about 20 years of experience, Kennedy recently acquired a 30-foot, 10 passenger limousine equipped with special features such as LED lighting, a 3,000-watt stereo system and three televisions.
“Hopefully before prom season and the wedding season kicks in, we’ll have two cars and the idea is to eventually go to a party bus,” Kennedy said.
To request a ride or for more information, Kennedy can be reached at 928-910-0058.
Figgy’s Trading Post grand opening
Tish and Mark Huston are reopening Figgy’s Trading Post, their used furniture and décor store, in a new location following about seven months of it being closed.
Previously at 510 S. Montezuma St., the store will now be at 222 1/2 S. Montezuma St. The new location used to be the service bay for a 1920s Pontiac dealership and needed remodeling — thus, the extended closure of the store. “Because we had to retrofit the large beams in there and put a fire sprinkler system in and all that kind of stuff, that’s what took so long,” Tish said.
The grand opening is set for Saturday, Sept. 30. The store will open at 11 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. that day. There will be music, food and drinks. Though there is an entrance along South Montezuma, the main entrance is in the alleyway in the back.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: New downtown restaurant; Fiber Creek moves; new owners of One Hundred Chairs; A Dog’s Life closes temporarily
- Need2Know: Valley Hobby; Prescott Downtown Antiques; and Bradshaw Mountain Animal Hospital
- Need2Know: Former Pine Cone Inn now Los Pinos; new consignment store in Prescott
- Need2Know: Tickled Pink going out of business; Los Pinos hosting grand opening event
- Need2Know: Lucy’s Machine Co. moves to Prescott Valley; new office for Sumner Commercial Real Estate; and Cowboy Country Antiques has new hours