Originally Published: October 29, 2017 6 a.m.
Los Pinos open in Prescott
Los Pinos (formally “The Pine Cone”) has opened after a significant renovation of the building.
The Mexican restaurant is located at 1245 White Spar Road in Prescott and serves made-from-scratch authentic cuisine.
The menu boasts family recipes from different regions throughout Mexico and is complemented by a full bar, handcrafted margaritas, banquet facilities and a creek side patio in the woods.
For more information, call the restaurant at 928-541-1245.
Consignment store opening in Prescott
There is a new place to shop in Prescott.
The grand opening of Swag Consignment is Saturday,
In the store you will find a curated selection of new, vintage, and consigned clothing, accessories, gifts, and more.
The business is located at 520 W. Sheldon St. #6 (next to The Local). For more information call 928-277-8804 or visit Swagconsignment.com.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email firstname.lastname@example.org; for legal advertisements, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Tickled Pink going out of business; Los Pinos hosting grand opening event
- Chamber Focus: Los Pinos Mexican Food restaurant
- Need 2 Know: Pine Cone sets grand opening, issues chess challenge; Raven Cafe to celebrate 10th anniversary; Six Zero Five salon brings on Larry Thomas; more
- Need2Know: Alibertos closes in Prescott Valley; Treat Center celebrates anniversary
- Owners of old Pine Cone Inn find secret stash of vintage wine while renovating