Fee Free Day at forest recreation areas Friday, Nov. 24
Prescott National Forest wants to encourage everyone to get outside, recreate and enjoy the great outdoors on Friday November 24th by waiving the day-use fees across the forest.
The forest offices will be closed on Thursday November 23rd in observance of Thanksgiving.
All fees will be waived at Lynx Lake Recreation Area, Granite Basin Recreation Area, Thumb Butte, Mingus Mountain Recreation Area, Hayfield Draw and Alto Pit day use areas.
The waiver does not apply to overnight campgrounds, group use fees or fees charged by concession-operated facilities.
Instead of searching for sales on November 24, spend your day enjoying the great outdoors on the @PrescottNF.
Visitors to the Prescott National Forest can obtain additional information via the following:
- Prescott National Forest website: http://www.fs.usda.gov/prescott/
- Twitter: @PrescottNF
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrescottNF
- Bradshaw Ranger District: (928) 443-8000
- Chino Valley Ranger District (928) 777-2200
- Verde Ranger District (928) 567-4121
Information provided by Prescott National Forest