Originally Published: November 14, 2017 6:02 a.m.
No tip for the delivery driver? No problem. Domino’s and Ford are teaming up to see if customers will warm to the idea of pizza delivered by driverless cars. (Nov. 13)
More like this story
- Faster delivery of nearly everything is the next big thing
- Kroger begins testing driverless grocery deliveries in Scottsdale
- Domino’s on streets, not for pizzas but to fix potholes
- What a delivery! Pizza driver comes to rescue in house fire
- Military base calls immigration agents on pizza delivery man