Originally Published: March 7, 2017 6:01 a.m.
A good boy for a good home: My name is Kane and I’m a good-looking 2-year-old Terrier/American Pit Bull mix at Yavapai Humane Society, ready for my forever home.
I will be best with an adult family or with older children. I know sit, stay, down, shake and I am house trained. I’ve been neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. I am good on a leash and will be a loyal companion.
Meet me at the Adoptions Center at 1625 Sundog Ranch Road, Prescott, or call 928-445-2666. See all my buddies at www.yavapaihumane .org.
More like this story
- Pet Focus: Yavapai Humane Society - Amelia
- Give Yavapai Humane Society your opinion on mandatory spay/neuter for pit bulls
- Pet Focus: Humane Society Pet of the Week - Roxanne
- Dogs who have been with the Yavapai Humane Society too long need forever homes
- Majority favors mandatory pit-bull spay/neuter ordinance