Originally Published: June 11, 2017 6:02 a.m.
OCALA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man got out of his car after a crash, stripped off his clothes, walked away from the scene and then damaged a door of the responding deputy’s patrol car.
Marion County Sheriff’s officials said in a statement that 18-year-old Andrew Humphries has been charged with one felony count of criminal mischief and one misdemeanor count of criminal mischief after Wednesday night’s crash.
Dash cam video shows Humphries walking naked before the deputy stops him. When he tries to open the patrol car door, the deputy says, “That’s not normal,” then adds, “You are absolutely naked, my man. Another thing not normal.”
Humphries is also accused of ripping the door handle off another deputy’s vehicle.
Humphries remains in jail. Jail records don’t list an attorney for him.
More like this story
- Authorities: Man robs bank, then gets naked and throws money
- Sheriff: Drunk man steals forklift because he couldn't find his car keys
- Man killed by federal officer tested negative for drugs
- Police: Naked man goes on rampage inside antiques store
- Autopsy shows no drug evidence in man shot by Forest Service officer