Originally Published: December 24, 2017 6:01 a.m.
Whether you forgot to stock up on enough eggnog for the party, don’t feel like making a family meal, or just need a reason to get out of the house, there are some businesses in town open on Christmas Day for just such reasons.
The options are limited, however, so you may not wish to do your last-minute grocery or gift shopping on Christmas morning, Monday, Dec. 25.
Restaurants open on Christmas Day*
• Prescott Resort & Conference Center – Brunch buffet from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Reservations required.
• The Peacock Dining Room at Hassayampa Inn – Breakfast from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. Reservations required.
• Prescott Station Grill and Bar – Open noon to 7 p.m. Regular menu. Reservations required.
• Prescott Junction – Open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Holiday buffet or regular menu. No reservations.
• Bistro St. Michael – Open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Regular menu.
• Denny’s: Denny’s promise to be open 24 hours, 365 days a year extends to Christmas. Regular menu.
• IHOP – Open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Regular menu.
• Panda Express – Prescott location: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Prescott Valley location: Closed.
• Starbucks, 1861 E. Highway 69, Prescott – Open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Starbucks, 3100 N. Glassford Hill Road – Open 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Golden Corral – 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• McDonald’s – Prescott Valley location: Regular hours. Prescott locations: Closed.
• Sonic Drive-In – Prescott location: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Prescott Valley location: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Stores open on Christmas Day*
• CVS – Regular hours for all locations.
• Walgreen’s – Regular hours for all locations.
• Family Dollar – Prescott Valley: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Entertainment venues open on Christmas Day*
• Harkins Theatres Prescott Valley 14 – Regular business hours.
• Prescott Picture Show – Regular business hours.
*May not include all restaurants, stores and entertainment venues open on Christmas Day
More like this story
- Christmas Countdown: Eating out on Christmas day
- Mall area restaurants offer culinary delights
- Chew on This: Restaurants in Prescott offer Thanksgiving meals
- Christmas Day dining-out guide for Prescott
- Need2Know: Lone Spur Café improved; U-Like Sushi Buffet opening; Dr. A's Kitchen is back; downtown business for sale; financial seminar