Originally Published: December 15, 2017 5:45 a.m.
CAMP VERDE – One person died after a two-vehicle accident on Highway 260 at Pueblo Ridge near the Chevron gas station in Camp Verde around 2:56 p.m. Thursday.
Camp Verde Marshal’s Office deputies arrived on scene and found that a passenger car had collided with a small pickup truck, causing the pickup truck to overturn, according to news release from the agency.
There were three people involved in the accident, with one who was confirmed deceased, said CVMO.
Driver impairment does not seem to be a factor.
Eastbound lanes of Highway 260 were blocked and traffic was diverted around the crash. Travelers who were driving to and from Cottonwood on the highway were advised to take another route.
More details will be released as information becomes available.
More like this story
- 3 patients air-lifted following 3-car head-on crash on SR 260, driver arrested
- Police Report: Mayer man dies in motorcycle collision
- 22-year-old mother dead after multiple-vehicle crash on State Route 260
- Dewey woman killed in 4-vehicle crash on Highway 69
- Fatal rollover; Highway 69 single-vehicle accident kills 1