Originally Published: December 12, 2017 6:01 a.m.
U.S. President Donald Trump signed his administration's first space policy directive on Monday, directing the U.S. space agency NASA to send astronauts back to the moon and eventually Mars. (Dec. 11)
More like this story
- Column: Column The White House shoots for the moon
- Astronaut Buzz Aldrin rolls out the red carpet for Mars
- ERAU alumnus returned to Prescott to speak on behalf of NASA about future of space travel
- Astronauts picked for SpaceX, Boeing capsule test flights
- Mars on Earth: Simulation tests in remote desert of Oman