Originally Published: December 9, 2017 6 a.m.
Yavapai County Sheriff’s deputies are investigating four cases of slashed tires in one night in Black Canyon City, and they’re hoping newly-discovered video will help identify the suspects.
The incidents happened the night of Nov. 3 or early morning of Nov. 4, said Dwight D’Evelyn, YCSO spokesman.
Victims were located in the 34000 block of South Golden Lane; 1900 block of East K-Field Road; 3400 block of South Vladimir Street; and 34000 block of Old Black Canyon Highway, D’Evelyn said, and in most cases, several vehicles had cut tires in each location.
The recent surveillance video came from the Frontier Movers business on K-Field road, D’Evelyn said, and it shows two people slashing tires while another waits nearby.
Anyone who has information on these crimes is asked to call the YCSO at 928-711-3260 or make an anonymous tip to Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232, which could lead to an award when an arrest is made. Refer to case number 17-039428.
More like this story
- Deputies arrest suspect in Black Canyon City armed robbery case
- Deputy arrives in time to rescue victim being attacked by robbery suspect
- Black Canyon City man threatened suicide to avoid prison
- 3 suspects arrested in Cottonwood following weapons offense
- Deputies arrest BCC woman on charges she burgled bar