Originally Published: August 27, 2017 6:02 a.m.
Building construction ON Miller Valley Road
There has been some construction at the intersection of Miller Valley Road and Hillside Avenue in Prescott.
Previously the location of a convenience shop called “The Island Store,” the parcel will soon be the home of a new business called Envy Nails and Spa.
Construction is expected to wrap up in mid to late October, said Brian Bombardieri, owner of B’s Contractors, the company working on the site.
Feather Mountain for sale
Feather Mountain, a 160-acre property in Paulden, will sell to the highest bidder at auction on Aug. 29 through the global auction firm Concierge Auctions.
Located at 28555 North Feather Mountain Road, the property is zoned for residential and campground use, with room to expand.
Previously listed for $2.9 million, Feather Mountain will sell without reserve.
For more information, visit www.conciergeauctions.com/auctions/28555-north-feather-mountain-road-paulden-arizona.
New PV yoga studio
Marcia Etsinger has opened a studio in Prescott Valley called Body Connection Yoga & More.
An open house of the business, located at 8516 Highway 69, is taking place Sunday, Aug. 27, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call 928-848-7318.
New U-Haul provider in Prescott
Northern Arizona Tire has signed on as a U-Haul neighborhood dealer to serve the Prescott community.
Located at 422 N. Arizona Ave., the business will offer U-Haul trucks, towing equipment, moving supplies and in-store pick-up for boxes.
For information or reservations, call 928-227-0826 or visit http://bit.ly/2xhPKck.
— The Daily Courier
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Need2Know: News for New Life CPR training center; Mystic Harmony Yoga Boutique; and Tri-City Property Management Services
- Need2Know: Home Instead changes hands; new indoor race track for toys; Thanksgiving food drive
- Need2Know: Kmart building in escrow; Papa John’s returning to PV?; Sam’s Club draws attention; ‘pink’ thrift store opens; Ft. Knox does U-Haul
- Need2Know: New donut shop; coffee shop closing; Pine Cone sold; more
- Need2Know: Tara Thai, Marino's build up 'Restaurant Row'