Originally Published: August 26, 2017 6:02 a.m.
SMS Paul E. Dey, 91, USAF Ret. of Dewey, Arizona, passed away Monday Aug. 21, 2017, at the Prescott VA Hospital. He was born on April 11, 1926, in Jerome, Idaho, to Lottie May McReynolds and Raymond Burdett Dey.
Paul is survived by his wife of 73 years, Imogene L. Beath-Dey; daughters, Linda Parks and Victoria Armstrong; five grandchildren, Spencer, Sheila, Melissa, Tami, Craig (deceased); eight Great-Grandchildren; and nine Great-Great-Grandchildren.
A committal services with Military Honors will be 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 2017, at the Prescott National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations to the Yavapai County Shrine Club (Children's Hospital) 6245 E. 2nd Street, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314-3520 or the ALS Association Arizona Chapter (for Victoria's Walking Angels) 360 E. Coronado Road, #140, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Please visit www.heritagemortuary.com to sign Paul's online guest book. Services entrusted to Heritage Memory Mortuary.
Information provided by survivors.
More like this story
- Obituary: Lt Col Oscar Judson Tibbets
- Obituary: Col. Donald “Don” Wayne Martin
- Robert Sevy - Iris "June" Vaughan - Douglas Bruce Rutherford - Herbert "Herb" Conner - Jacquelyn Barbara West-Campbell - Leo J. Landers, Jr. - Wilson Lee - Donald Raymond Dennis - Blaine W. Clarkson -
- Obituary: Lt. Colonel Wesley J. Lynes
- Obituary: Rosalie S. Jacquez