Originally Published: April 17, 2017 6:01 a.m.
Madeline “Maddy” Mountcastle is the epitome of kind and caring. Ms. Gifford and Mrs. Haskell proudly nominate her for Student of the Week. In talking about Maddy, the following things have been said by various Granite Mountain staff:
“She’s oh so sweet!”; “Can I just say that she is my hero? I know that you all likely know what an amazing young lady she is...”; “Just giving a shout out to her, woot woot Ms. Mountcastle!!”; “She is an amazing human being!”; “I have always thought of her as a ray of sunshine!”
There is nothing better we can say except “Thank you!” Maddy we are so proud of who you are and love you dearly.
More like this story
- Obituary: Dina L. Kurbat Mountcastle
- Former NYC resident among the speakers at Sunday's courthouse plaza tribute
- REACHING OUT: Fundraiser for 9/11 survivor with cancer is Saturday
- Micek: ‘You sit in a corner and pray you don’t get shot’
- Women fight back with support of family, friends, hope and courage