Rants & Raves: April 9
Got something on your mind?
Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- Local economic development is a waste of money! The Governor and legislature need to pass asset tax elimination, currently 20%, in order to attract large industry with good paying jobs! This tax is standing in the way!
- Life is not like Norman Rockwell painted it. Do not encourage anyone to climb a tree, it is very dangerous. Older people for sure, and youngsters, who spend their time with electronic devices, would not know how to be safe!
- Prescott Valley police say “immigration status will be ignored.” Big surprise coming from PVPD that has had so many scandals. President Trump should deny future federal grant money to PV.
- Just great! Now even our own law enforcement won’t uphold the law when they knowingly have an illegal alien – criminal, defined as someone who breaks the law – trying to hide out/blend in to our communities!
- There is a one word solution for all those who illegally block Williamson Valley Road waiting to pick up their kids at Abia Judd: Bus!
- Recently we contacted Prescott Screenmobile to repair or replace a screen on a sliding door. The serviceman who came was extremely prompt, spent 20-30 minutes fixing the screen, then refused payment for his time. We highly recommend this company.
- I have a great solution for the retirement shortfall. Fire all law enforcement who won’t enforce the law and start over. I am assuming the officers in charge were imported from California. #immigration status will be ignored?
- My wife and I just moved to Prescott Valley and in the first month of driving around it’s obvious to us that the posted speed limit signs are merely a suggestion. If you’re running late, you should have left earlier.
All Rants&Raves are subject to editing. Submit RANTS&RAVES at dcourier.com/rants-and-raves or email email@example.com.
More like this story
This Week's Circulars
To view money-saving ads...