Originally Published: October 16, 2016 4 a.m.
The English Garden Tea Room celebrated its official grand opening Sunday, Oct. 9. The business offers a “high tea” experience paired with fine food, quality drinks and excellent service. Owners Gidgette & Ken Moshier are pictured cutting the ribbon with staff, Prescott Regulators & their Shady Ladies, and the Prescott Chamber Ambassadors. Visit them at 220 W. Goodwin St., Suite 1, in the Old Firehouse Plaza. Learn more by visiting EnglishGardenTeaRoom.com.
More like this story
- Fresca Cafe celebrates grand opening
- Two new businesses at Prescott Gateway Mall
- Chamber photo: Grand opening of Hart's Art and Decor
- Need2Know: English tea room opens; ice cream shop has grand opening; more
- Need2Know: Prescott Family Diner opening soon; English Garden Tea Room patio celebration; new West USA office