Photo by Les Stukenberg.
Originally Published: November 19, 2016 5:45 a.m.
A total of 195 students from Sacred Heart School in Prescott move the 2,820 items of non-perishable food they collected to the St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank Tuesday, Nov. 15. This is the 12th annual Canned Food Brigade, where the students collected cans starting Friday, Nov. 4. Then on Nov. 15, they created a student “chain” to hand off the food from the school to St. Vincent de Paul.
More like this story
- Sacred Heart donates food 'brigade'-style
- Canned Food Brigade: Sacred Heart, Saint Vincent de Paul team up to feed the hungry (with VIDEO)
- Photos: Canned food brigade
- St. Vincent de Paul, Sacred Heart School prep for annual Canned Food Brigade
- Local photo: Sacred Heart School food brigade donates 1,500 cans