Originally Published: May 24, 2016 5:59 a.m.
“Exercise Your Mind—Read” is the theme of Prescott Valley Public Library’s 2016 Adult Summer Reading Program. Patrons are invited to explore a variety of ways to improve their health and well-being, including fitness, nutrition and stress relief. Join a book club, take on a fitness challenge, try meditation or yoga or learn to cook healthier foods.
The Summer Reading Program begins Wednesday, June 1. We will celebrate with library-wide events from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for all ages. This year the Summer Reading Program runs from June 1 to July 31.
Starting June 1, you may register online at pvlib.net / Summer Reading Program (SRP). Stop by the Help Desk, Children’s Area or the Teen Area for more information or assistance with registering. You may also contact the library at 928-759-3040.
More like this story
- PV library to emphasize exercising mind this summer
- Prescott Public Library summer reading program has centennial theme
- 'Every Hero Has a Story,' is theme for summer reading program
- Read because it's legal, it's allowed, and it's free
- Summer reading program expanding and under new roof in PV library