Originally Published: May 5, 2016 5:55 a.m.
Now through June 30, Quad City residents can visit Dr. Jane Lambertus at Frontier Village Dental Care to whiten their teeth and help the community! This year, 100 percent of the proceeds go to the Smile for Life Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona.
To make this treatment more affordable for everyone, prices have dropped this year to a discounted rate of $200, regular price was $300. Opalescence generously donated all of the teeth whitening supplies and equipment to Frontier Village Dental Care who in turn donates their time to fitting the whitening trays and making sure patients have the whitest and brightest smile!
Those who are interested can contact Frontier Village Dental Care at 928-541-1000 for more details. Interested parties do not have to be a patient of Frontier Village Dental Care to participate.
More like this story
- Who is a good candidate for whitening treatments?
- Prescott Valley Boy Scout helps father at free dental event
- Brightening our children's futures and our community's smiles: Jason C Campbell, DDS, Cosmetic & Family Dentistry supports Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters' Youth with donation
- Column: Many toothpaste options on market
- Dental sealants good way to prevent tooth decay