Kudos KornuKopia: Week of March 25
• “And Then There Were None” at the Prescott Center for the Arts Main Stage, 208 N. Marina St., directed by Parker Anderson. Show times are Friday and Saturday, March 25-26, and Thursday, March 31, through Saturday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 26, Saturday, April 2, and Sunday, April 3, at 2 p.m. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for youth at the 7:30 p.m. showings and $16 for adults and $12 for youth at the 2 p.m. showings.
Friday, March 25
• 11 a.m. Spring Health Fair at the Prescott Valley Public Library Crystal Room. Free event with speakers and local organizations, businesses and groups with information to share with the public , 7401 E. Civic Circle.
• 7 p.m. Troubadour Experience – George Strait Tribute at the Prescott Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center, 117 E. Gurley St.. Tickets are $25 for adults and $22 for seniors and are available online at www.prescottelkstheater.com, by calling 928-777-1370 or at the door one hour prior to the performance.
Saturday, March 26
• 11 a.m. The Great Prescott Easter Egg Hunt at the Courthouse Plaza, featuring more than 20,000 Easter eggs, 50 golden tickets, pictures with the Easter bunny, Easter Hometown Carnival and more
• 7 p.m. How Great Thou Art: The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley, at the Prescott Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center, 117 E. Gurley St., featuring Robert Shaw and the Lonely Street Band. Tickets are $25 for adults and $22 for seniors and are available online at www.prescottelkstheater.com, by calling 928-777-1370 or at the door one hour prior to the performance.
Sunday, March 27
• 10 a.m. Easter Eggstravaganza at the Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary, 1403 Heritage Park Road, featuring a full day of egg hunts, treasure hunts, Easter basket walks, special animal shows and presentations and more.
Tuesday, March 29
• 5 p.m. A Contrapuntal Portrait at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center, 1100 E. Sheldon St. featuring a combined communal presentation of academic and light orchestral compositions from the Prescott High School Orchestra, Tri-City Prep Orchestra and the Yavapai College Symphonic Orchestra. Admission is free.