Originally Published: July 24, 2016 5:55 a.m.
What are our most important water issues? Can our state and county officials work together to find solutions?
The Citizens Water Advocacy Group (CWAG) will host a forum/panel discussion on water issues for state and county candidates at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 6, in the sanctuary at the Granite Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation building, 882 Sunset Ave. in Prescott (two blocks behind True Value).
CWAG Public Policy Committee Chair Gary Beverly and CWAG Science Committee Chair Peter Kroopnick will serve as forum moderators.
Candidates will be available to meet with the public at 9:30 a.m. The forum takes place from 10 a.m. to noon.
The candidates participating include:
• Karen Fann (R-State Senate candidate)
• Noel Campbell (R-State House incumbent)
• Peter Pierson (D-State House candidate)
• Chip Davis (R-State House candidate)
• David Stringer (R-State House candidate)
• Mary Beth Hrin (R-Dist. 1 candidate)
• Tom Thurman (R-Dist. 2 incumbent)
• Craig Brown (R-Dist. 4 incumbent)
• Marla Festenese (R-Dist. 4 candidate)
• Jack Smith (R-Dist. 5 incumbent)
• Harold Wise (R-Dist. 5 candidate)
Visit www.cwagaz.org for more information and forum questions, or call 928-445-4218, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.