Photo by Les Stukenberg.
Originally Published: July 5, 2016 6:14 a.m.
Lots of inflatables, food and live music during the Fourth of July festivities on the Prescott Mile High Football field in downtown Prescott Sunday afternoon.
Prescott Fourth Of July 2016
Some people enjoyed the smaller more intimate setting of PMHMS, others preferred the Pioneer Park venue used in years past where they could bring their own food and drink.
More like this story
- Prescott cancels fireworks; Independence Day celebration will proceed
- Organizers tweak Prescott fireworks display to answer public concerns
- Photo: Serious fun (air) on Fourth of July
- Prescott’s July Fourth celebration - games, music, food, beer, fireworks
- Chowing down at Urban Eats; food festival continues today downtown