Hope & Honor: Point-In-Time Count a means to get resources to curb homelessness
Originally Published: February 14, 2016 6:01 a.m.
- HOPE & HONOR: Homeless vet with mental illness fighting for dignity and justice
- Homeless issues revive housing authority debate
- List of homeless veteran services in Prescott, Arizona
- HOPE & HONOR: U.S. VETS culinary class teaches lessons that reach far beyond the dinner plate
- Hope & Honor: Point-In-Time Count a means to get resources to curb homelessness
- Hope & Honor: Hardest life lesson for this Army veteran was homelessness (VIDEO)
- Hope & Honor: 'Not a good place to be homeless in'
- Hope & Honor: Outreach workers provide compassion in a cold world
- Hope & Honor: U.S. Navy veteran calls storage unit his home (VIDEO)
- Hope & Honor: A look at the plight of Prescott's homeless veterans
Click Below to: