Photo by Les Stukenberg.
Originally Published: December 15, 2016 5:59 a.m.
Sprouts Farmers Market announced on Wednesday, Dec. 14, that it will soon finish construction on a new store in Prescott.
The 30,000-square-foot store is located inside the Depot Market Place, 174 E. Sheldon St., in the building previously occupied by Haggen Food & Pharmacy.
The store will open on Wednesday, March 15, at 7 a.m. Details about the grand opening celebration will be announced at a later date.
Sprouts is bringing more than 100 full- and part-time career opportunities to the Prescott area.
Employment opportunities include:
• Department managers, assistant department managers and clerks (grocery, produce, deli, meat, bakery, vitamins and body care and more)
• Courtesy clerks
• Backup receiver, administrative coordinator and scan coordinator
To learn more about available career opportunities or to apply, visit sprouts.com/careers or call 866-925-2396 for non-managerial roles.
This will be the third Sprouts in Northern Arizona. The grocery chain has had a location in Prescott Valley since June, 2014.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Sprouts employs more than 24,000 and operates more than 250 stores in 13 states, including one in Prescott Valley.
More like this story
- Photo: Signs of progress on Prescott Sprouts store
- Sprouts opens in Prescott
- Local Sprouts opening adds to natural food grocery store options
- Updates: Prescott Crush Wine Café, Sally Beauty Supply, Red Lobster, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Sprouts Market, Ulta Beauty Store, and Happy Trails ATV Rentals & Fun2Rent
- Sprouts store to move into former Prescott Haggens location