Originally Published: December 11, 2016 6 a.m.
Caring Transitions franchise opens here
Caring Transitions has opened a franchise location in northern Arizona.
The company manages senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations.
Locally owned and operated by Faun Duns.
For additional information, contact Duns at 928-220-8021.
Goodwill hiring events
Goodwill’s Prescott Career Center, 1385 Iron Springs Road, will be hosting the following hiring events:
• Monday, Dec. 12, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Delaware North recruiters will be onsite interviewing for hospitality positions.
• Friday, Dec. 16, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ponderosa Hotel Management. Recruiters will be onsite interviewing for the following positions: Breakfast attendant, front desk night, audit property, attendant housekeeping.
Those interested in the positions are asked to dress professionally and bring copies of their resumes.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Need2Know: English tea room opens; ice cream shop has grand opening; more
- Goodwill hiring event August 3
- Need2Know: Cupcake business opens; Chaparral Insurance acquired; Goodwill hiring fest
- NEED2KNOW: Ginza Sushi grand opening; food truck event canceled; Dolce Skin Care moves
- NEED2KNOW: Fried bread restaurant opens; update on fate of old Classic Station Car Wash in Prescott; Goodwill Hiring Fest is May 4