Originally Published: December 8, 2016 5:55 a.m.
Prescott Unified School District Governing Board members sworn in to their new, four-year terms this week by Yavapai County Schools Superintendent Tim Carter. All three incumbents were re-elected on Nov. 8. Left to right are: John Mackin, Tina Seeley, and Governing Board President Scott Hicks.
More like this story
- Candidates file petitions for PUSD, HUSD, CVUSD and JTED governing boards
- Jerome Simpson appointed to Seligman Unified School District Governing Board
- New Cañon School Board members sworn in
- March 10 is deadline to apply for vacancy on Bagdad governing board
- Yavapai College Board swears in members, elects new chairman