Last day to request an early ballot by mail is Aug. 19
Yavapai County Recorder Leslie Hoffman is reminding voters about important information regarding the upcoming Primary Election that will be held Tuesday, Aug. 30:
• All registered voters are eligible to vote in the Primary Election; the deadline to register to vote in this election was Aug. 1.
• If you are a registered Independent, Other or Party Not Designated and are on the Permanent Early Voter List; you must tell the Recorder’s Office which party ballot you want mailed to you. Please call 928-771-3248 or visit www.yavapai.us/electionsvr (click on early ballot request).
• Permanent Early Voter Ballots were mailed by Friday, Aug. 5. Be sure to sign to sign your affidavit envelope with your original handwriting.
• For those voting at a Vote Center, you will need to present proper identification. Visit online at www.yavapai.us for Vote Center locations and the Secretary of State website for Vote Center identification requirements atwww.azsos.gov/elections/voting-election.
• Last day to register to vote or change your party affiliation was Aug. 1, 2016
• Early voting began Aug. 3, 2016
• Last day to request an early ballot by mail is Aug. 19, 2016
• Last day to vote early in person is Aug. 26, 2016
• Election Day – Vote Centers will be open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Aug. 30, 2016
Call Yavapai County Voter Registration at 928-771-3248 or toll free at – Ash Fork, Bagdad, Seligman, Yarnell 800-771-2797, Black Canyon City 602-495-8800, or the Verde Valley 928-639-8100 for more information.