Originally Published: August 12, 2016 6:15 a.m.
Edward and Patricia Pullan celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 30, 2016. They were married in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 1960, they moved to California with their two children, Launa and Darren. They have two granddaughters, Stacey and Kimberly and a great granddaughter, Payton.
Ed retired from Pacific Bell as a splicing supervisor and Pat retired from hairdressing, selling her beauty salon when they moved to Prescott Valley in 1990.
They celebrated their special day at home with family.
More like this story
- 60th Anniversary: Elaine and Don Hardt
- 60th Anniversary: Melvin and Shirley Chamberlin will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Aug. 6, 2015.
- 60th Anniversary: Daniel M. and Patricia A Williamson
- Curtis and Patricia Cowell celebrate 60 years of marriage
- 60th wedding anniversary: Bob and Betty Wright