Originally Published: April 30, 2016 5:55 a.m.
Supporting widowed friends – you can make a difference is a free Senior Connection Speakers Bureau presentation to occur Thursday, May 12 from noon to 1 p.m. at Prescott Valley Christian Church, 7655 E. Long Look Drive.
Presenter Sarah Twombly, Bereavment Coordinator - Good Samaritan Society Hospice, will explain how you can assist a person who has just experienced the death of a spouse or someone else who is close to them.
RSVPs appreciated to Debbie@SeniorConnection.us or 928-778-3747. For a complete schedule of upcoming presentations, visit www.SeniorConnection.us/speakersbureau.html
More like this story
- ‘Dementia Conversations’ presentation is Thursday
- Senior Connection presentation on free captioned phone equipment set for April 14 in Prescott Valley
- Senior Connection talk addresses ‘Activities to Boost Brain Health’
- Thursday talk to focus on mental clarity, fatigue as they relate to hearing
- ‘Health Benefits of Pet Ownership’ talk set for Aug. 17