Originally Published: April 28, 2016 5:59 a.m.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Prescott branch, is hosting an Adopt-A-Pet event from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 30, at the branch’s office, 255 E. Sheldon St., Prescott, to benefit the Yavapai Humane Society.
In 2015, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage started the “Homes for Dogs Project,” bringing together branches across the country and more than 650 animal shelters nationwide. The goal of this partnership is to help find new, loving homes for abandoned and rescued dogs.
During the initial eight-month period in 2015 the project found homes for 20,000 animals. The extension of this project carried over to 2016 in conjunction with Adopt-A-Pet.
In addition to actual pet adoptions, they will be accepting donations in support of the local Humane Society of pet food, beds, leashes, collars and toys.
The mission of the Yavapai Humane Society is to promote and protect the health, safety and welfare of pets throughout their lives.
More like this story
- Coldwell Banker helps raise $2,640 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Need2Know: Spirit Halloween open for season; Hertz coming to Prescott; Coldwell Banker buys Windermere Real Estate
- Business in Brief: Jon and Kelly Liljander join Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage team
- Pet adoption event challenges Prescott to ‘Clear the Shelter’ Aug. 19
- ‘Doggie Speed Dating’ session Feb. 11