2015 Rodeo Schedule: July 3-5
Rodeo events aren't the only happenings this weekend. There's lots of other things to do from dancing the night away to enjoying fine art:
Friday, July 3
- 8:30 a.m. Kiwanis Kiddie Parade, Cortez and Goodwin Streets. Judging begins at 8:30 a.m. and the parade starts at 9 a.m. This year's winner may ride on the Kiwanis Kiddie Parade Float in the Prescott Frontier Days Parade.
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Prescott Rodeo Days Fine Arts & Crafts Show at Courthouse Plaza. Sponsored by the Prescott Downtown Partnership, more than 160 vendors will show off their art and craftwork.
- 8 p.m.-1 a.m. Rodeo Dance at the Prescott Towne Center, 1365 Iron Springs Rd. Dance the night away to music performed by Zona Road. Tickets, purchased at the door, are $5 per person.
Saturday, July 4
- 9 a.m. Prescott Frontier Days Inc. Parade at Courthouse Plaza. Arizona's second largest parade, this year's theme is "Let Freedom Ring." The parade grand marshal is Mike Matt, a three-time Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association World-Champion Bullfighter and Professional Bull Riders World-Champion Bullfighter.
- Whiskey Row Boot Race along Whiskey Row, immediately following the Prescott Frontier Days Inc. Parade.
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Prescott Rodeo Days Fine Arts & Crafts Show at Courthouse Plaza
- 5-10 p.m. Whiskey Row Street Dance, downtown. Jim Beach Band at 6, Wes Williams Band at 8; $5 admission benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs.
- 8 p.m.-1 a.m. Rodeo Dance at the Prescott Towne Center, 1365 Iron Springs Rd., once again featuring Zona Road.
Sunday, July 5
- 8:30 a.m. Cowboy Church at the Prescott Rodeo Grounds. Featuring Ted and Linda Wiese, providing food for the body and soul.
- 9 a.m. Fire Hose Cart Race, featuring the fire departments from around the quad-cities area.
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Prescott Rodeo Days Fine Arts & Crafts Show at Courthouse Plaza