Sixteen businesses will be honored Thursday afternoon at the Prescott Chamber's annual meeting, to be held at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center. The businesses will receive "Healthy Prescott Business Awards," recognizing successful businesses in categories such as Best Locally Owned Business, Best Company to Work For, Most Philanthropic Business, Best New Business, Best Established Business and Best Long-Time Business. Within each category, there are three sub-categories based on the number of employees (small, medium and large businesses). The Healthy Prescott Business Awards are sponsored by Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
The chamber's annual meeting is open to the public. Pre-paid reservations must be made by calling Laura at 445-2000, ext. 114. Admission is $25 per person and includes a reception following the meeting and presentations. Reservations must be made no later than noon Wednesday, Jan. 28.
Also on the program will be the announcement of this year's "Visionary Awards," presented by the Prescott Area Young Professionals, the chamber's affiliate organization for businesspeople ages 21 to 40. Up to 10 young professionals are selected for this award, which is designed to honor potential future leaders in our communities.
The chamber's annual meeting is sponsored by Yavapai College, BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona, and Foothills Bank.
More like this story
- 'Healthy Prescott Business Awards' highlight chamber's annual meeting
- Healthy Prescott Business Awards announced at annual meeting
- Chamber Focus: Economic forecast, awards highlight Prescott Chamber's annual meeting Jan. 28
- Spotlight on success: Prescott Chamber of Commerce honors thriving businesses
- Leading economist to speak at Prescott Chamber annual meeting