Originally Published: December 3, 2015 6 a.m.
Trees throughout the Yavapai County Courthouse Plaza in downtown Prescott were lit up Tuesday evening for the trial run - preceding the annual Courthouse Lighting ceremony, set for 6 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5. Andy Lopez, a sign installer with A&B Signs, does last-minute repairs to the Christmas decorations on the Yavapai County Courthouse during the trial run.
More like this story
- Christmas events: Week of Dec. 5
- Christmas Countdown: 'Tis the season for fun, family-friendly events
- Courthouse Lighting goes off without a hitch (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Thousands expected to head to downtown Prescott Dec. 3 for Christmas Parade, Courthouse Lighting
- Courthouse Lighting increasingly popular among the locals