Originally Published: September 30, 2014 6 a.m.
The sixth annual event will take place on "World Egg Day," Friday, Oct. 10. The "breakfast for dinner" will begin at 5 p.m. at participating locations to benefit Arizona's Children Association (AzCA) foster care programs.
Customers who have breakfast for dinner at each participating restaurant on Oct. 10 are invited to wear their pajamas and asked
to bring a new pair to Sue Ann's Apple Pan (any size for kids ages newborn to18) to be donated to children in the AzCA's foster care programs. In return, each customer will receive a certificate for a free dozen Hickman's eggs.
Some participating restaurants will also donate a portion of the proceeds from the evening to AzCA.
The featured restaurant from the Prescott area is Sue Ann's Apple Pan - a long time participant in the PJs and Eggs annual event. Pajama collection will begin in September at participating locations and will continue through the night of the event. Donations received after Oct. 10 will be forwarded to AzCA.
For additional information about PJs & Eggs, visit www.pjsandeggsaz.com. For more information about AzCA, including becoming a foster or adoptive parent, visit www.arizonaschildren.org.
More like this story
- Bring pajamas for kids - and wear some yourself - at PJs & Eggs event Friday
- PJs & Eggs is at SueAnn's Apple Pan Friday
- 'PJs and Eggs' event raises money for Arizona's Children Association foster care program
- 'PJs and Eggs' to raise money for foster kids
- Restaurants make breakfast for dinner to help foster kids