Originally Published: August 10, 2014 6 a.m.
Stephen E. Frakes and Michelle M. Cowell were united in marriage May 3, 2014, in a ceremony held in the Crystal Room of the St Michaels Hotel. The groom was born and raised in Prescott and is a graduate of Prescott High School. Stephen is a former Yavapai County Deputy Sheriff, a former La Paz County Deputy Sheriff, and was a member of the Quartzsite Arizona Police department. The bride is a graduate of Arizona Western College in Yuma, and is employed by the La Paz county Justice Court in the town of Quartzsite. The bride's parents are Everett and Barbara Cowell of Quartzsite. The groom's parents, Eugene (former Yavapai Deputy Sheriff) and Edna Mae Frakes, are deceased.
The attendants for the groom were Ralph Rodarte and Tim Chung and for the bride the attendants were Breanna Cowell and Jan Foster. D.A. "Jerry" Germain officiated.
More like this story
- Wedding: Meghan Sue Cline and KC McKay Yowell
- I-10 shootout with officers leaves suspect severely injured
- Wedding News: Shannel M. Rodarte and Michael A. Vicente
- Ex-high school teacher from Prescott Valley arrested for alleged sexual conduct with a student
- Wedding: Donna Marie Manderfield and Robert Paul Skapik