Originally Published: April 20, 2014 6 a.m.
ABOVE: from left, Tim's Auto Group sales managers Mark Johnson, Ernesto Alvarez, Assisstant Dealer Robbie Hinshaw, and General Manager Ali Hussain stand next to Tim, Amanda, and Zach Lashley with Brittany Condello and their new Toyota Camry Saturday evening in Prescott. The new Toyota Camry was given away in the Quad-City High School Raffle in support of local high school academics, athletics, and student service groups.
BELOW: Tim's Auto Group General Manager Ali Hussain, right, and Magic 99.1's Leza "Live" pull out a winning raffel ticket for a new Toyota Camry Saturday afternoon in Prescott. The Toyota Camry was given away in the Quad-City High School Raffle in support of local high school academics, athletics, and student service groups. Tim Lashley of Peoria won the new car.
More like this story
- Quad-city athletic teams selling raffle tickets for new Camry LE: Proceeds benefit Badgers, Cougars, Wildcats, Bears
- 'Dinner for the Diamond' fundraiser scores again
- Community News: Dinner for the Diamond fundraising raffle
- Tim's Auto Group funds PUSD scholarships, facility needs
- PHS benefits from Tim’s Toyota Quad-District car raffle