Originally Published: September 2, 2013 6 a.m.
The fourth annual Labor Day Luau on Goodwin and Granite streets at the Firehouse Plaza in downtown Prescott Saturday featured volleyball tournaments on a sand "beach," live music by the Pandemonium Steel Drum Band and Filabusta, a clambake and "island smoothies." Proceeds benefit Prescott Fire Fighters Charities, Camp Courage Burn Camp
and the Yavapai Juniors Volleyball Club.
More like this story
- Arizona's boss beach party: Labor Day Luau at the Firehouse Plaza is becoming 'da kine, bra'
- Luau featuring Hawaiian food, music, volleyball, kids' crafts benefits local people in need
- Old Firehouse Plaza kicks off luau fundraiser
- Hawaiian luau, volleyball tourney to benefit needy
- Luau at the Old Firehouse: Beach-themed event pulls in crowds, dollars for charity