Originally Published: October 20, 2013 6 a.m.
Roxane Nielsen, director of business operations and co-owner of the Prescott Brewing Company, will be the keynote speaker at the Prescott Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Luncheon on Wednesday, Nov. 13. The lunch is sponsored by APS and Blue Cross Blue Shield. The luncheon will be held in the Marina Room at the Hassayampa Inn from 12-1:15 pm. Prepaid reservations only. Cost is $20 for members or $25 for non-members. Reservations can be made online at www.prescott.org, or by calling Harold Viehweg at 445-2000, ext. 121.
More like this story
- Chino networking luncheon features director of Regional Economic Development Center
- PBC, guild produce beer honoring Hotshots
- Craft beer growing in popularity in Prescott
- Prescott Brewing Company owners have beer cannery on tap
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce quarterly Women in Business Luncheon was held Wednesday, May 16