Originally Published: May 31, 2013 6:03 a.m.
PRESCOTT - Homebuyers will have an opportunity Saturday and Sunday to look at a variety of homes for sale with the Prescott Area Association of Realtors sponsoring its annual open house.
As of Thursday afternoon, the list of participating homes numbered 115, with sale prices ranging from $102,000 to $750,000, said Ed Pattermann, president of PAAR.
The two-day event enables participating Realtors to showcase many homes, and has been going on for a few years.
"Realtors do open houses every weekend," Pattermann said. "This gives 1,000-plus Realtors in the Prescott association a chance to work together to make more homes available to the public to see."
Pattermann's 2014 successor as president, Pete Weaver, concurred.
"It exposes homes on the market to the public," Weaver said. "This is a concentration of open houses in a two-day period."
PAAR is publishing a list with addresses of homes and the times Realtors will show them on www.paar.org.
Pattermann said PAAR will promote the homes on the list by displaying balloons "so houses are easy to spot."
PAAR, area real estate offices, the Daily Courier and Cable One are sponsoring the event.
More like this story
- Real estate agents divided on proposed statewide Multiple Listing Service
- Prescott Area Association of Realtors installs officers, presents awards
- Open up, houses: Realtors association puts on a parade
- 2014 numbers generate Prescott real estate optimism
- Nationwide open house weekend opens the door to deals