Originally Published: March 22, 2013 9:59 p.m.
YCGrown, the Yavapai County Farmers and Ranchers Cooperative, announces its 2013 CSA shares are now available. The CSA share provides a local farm- and ranch-to-table experience, while also helping to support small growers, land and water conservation.
Each week from June 3 through Oct. 23, subscribers to the CSA will receive a farm box containing a variety of vegetables, mushrooms and fruit. What goes in the farm box depends on what is ripe and in season, giving shareholders the freshest, most nutritious products the co-op can produce.
There are two sizes of shares available: a regular size that feeds 3-4 people and a smaller share for 1-2 people. Payment plans are available, and the co-op accepts credit cards and checks.
For more information and to "get your share," go to http://ycgrown.com or call the Co-op at 928-476-1217.
More like this story
- Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares are now available
- New co-op aims to offer farm-fresh food to members
- YCGrown's grants enable more to experience farm-fresh products
- YCGrown managers in Chino Valley committed to promoting sustainable lifestyle
- Get fresh, tasty, locally grown produce from farmers markets, community garden programs