Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
Mon, Oct. 14

Snow on the way

The National Weather Service is forecasting a 30 percent chance of snow today, 70 percent chance tonight, 50 percent chance Saturday, and 30 percent chance Saturday night through Sunday night in Prescott. The city could get 2-5 inches of snow.

Snow could drop to an elevation of 3,000 feet as temperatures drop 15 degrees below normal. The high temperature tomorrow is forecast to be only 37 degrees.

The Weather Service has issued a wind advisory for the Yavapai County Mountains and other parts of northern Arizona through 7 p.m. today. Winds could gust to 50 mph.

Another disturbance will move through Arizona on Monday with more snow. To keep up with the latest forecast, go online to weather.gov/flagstaff.

Contact
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event

This Week's Circulars

To view money-saving ads...