The Northern Arizona Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals selected its 2013 honorees, bringing recognition to the dedication of Tina Blake, and Dr. and Mrs. John and Lili La Tourette.
Tina Blake earned the "Rising Star Award" for a person who is relatively new in the fundraising field but is having notable impact. Blake is the development coordinator for West Yavapai Guidance Clinic, focusing her time on expanding resources within the WYGC Foundation.
Earning the distinction of "Outstanding Philanthropists" were John and Lili La Tourette. Dr. La Tourette serves on the Board of Directors for WYGC Foundation, and is involved in many other charitable endeavors.
The WYGC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that has been providing mental health, crisis and addiction service since 1966. The WYGC Foundation works to support the clinic, and its slogan is "Supporting Recovery, Changing Lives." To make a tax-deductible donation to the WYGC Foundation, go to www.wygc.org.
More like this story
- Dr. John E. La Tourette and Lillie M. La Tourette celebrate 60th anniversary
- Community News: Foundation aids local clinic's work
- Development coordinator joins West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- WYGC Foundation welcomes Annie Valiando, enhances program
- Photo: WYGC highlights need for mental health services